* When was the last time you played your children’s home videos from ten years ago or had enough time to put together a photo album?
* Do you even have the camcorder to play the tape of your child’s first steps?
* It can be daunting to figure out how to view and update old video footage on formats that no longer exist.
* Hand over that box of photos and videos that have been sitting in your closet or attic for years and let us preserve it for you digitally on DVD.
This service is ideal not only to help preserve your memories but also an effective way to duplicate your keepsakes and allow for sharing with family and friends.
Once transferred to a digital format, you can once again enjoy these heirlooms that have been untouched for years!
• Home Video Transfer to DVD (with/without DVD menu design)
• Digital Home Video Organization (by theme/subject/date)
• Archival Photo/Document Digital Scanning, retouching and digital preserving
Below is a list of some of the formats we cover (additional formats also supported):
• 8mm/Super 8mm film
• 16mm film
• 1/2 inch video
• 8mm/HI-8 video
• Digital Beta
• Audio Cassettes
• Photo Negatives
• Documents & Journals